![]() |
| Here she is! |
![]() |
| Can you see the resemblance? |
Because we adopted her it means that we can no longer foster anymore pets due to having to pay extra money to have more than one pet in the apartment. No worries, though, because someday when we'll get our own house we'll foster as many animals as we like without having to pay extra money. :)
Over the summer Dallen and I took a day trip to Arches National Park. It was a lot of fun! We didn't do any extensive hiking because it was already getting late when we got there, but it sure was cool (the only lame part is that they didn't have any mugs with my name on it--or any names for that matter). I took a whole bunch of photos that I still need to upload to my computer and put into a scrapbook before the end of September. We were originally going to try and hit up all the national parks in Utah, but that didn't happen. Partly because they are not very pet friendly and because other plans come up. We do have a goal though to travel to all of the national parks in the US, starting with the rest in Utah.
My mom came to visit for a few days last month and it was nice having her around. We mainly just chilled at the house, went to visit the animal rescue that Dallen and I volunteered and fostered for, we went out to eat, and attended the temple.
This week Dallen's parents will be visiting, so I'm looking forward to time with them as well. I'm not sure of all that we'll do, but that's okay. :)
It's crazy to believe that school is starting at the end of the month and that summer has basically come and gone. I look forward to learning new things and finishing my final semester (that's right Fall is my LAST semester of college! CRAZY!). Plus, school will keep me from Netflix-binging. :P
We'll see if I'll post again before school starts...I'm looking to do one post on a couple movies Dallen and I watched over the summer, as well as movies that I'm looking forward to seeing this upcoming year.


No comments:
Post a Comment