It's about anything from school, break, exciting news, random things, and anything in between. Really, it's about life.
Friday, August 23, 2013
Skeeter Bites
I learned something new about myself yesterday: I am no longer an allergy free woman. What I thought were spider bites on my arm turned out to be an acute allergic reaction to mosquito bites. Now the doctor has me taking Benadryl. I'm not sure how long I have to take it...Hopefully not to long. That stuff makes me sleepy. Benadryl making me sleepy is all fine and dandy...until the medicine that put me to sleep wears off in the middle of the night making it next to impossible to fall asleep again. Also, Dallen has me applying bug repellent for the rest of the summer (I don't think it's working too well, since I was attacked by the silly skeeters last night). Personally, I think it would have been cool if my mosquito bites were really spider bites because then I would have a chance at becoming Spider Woman. Well, maybe not, but it was a fun thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I take a single Claritin in the morning and it helps a lot. It takes a few days to make a difference, but it doesn't make me as sleepy as Benadryl.
ReplyDelete