So I haven't posted in nearly 3 months. There's many reasons for that. Let me name a few: 1) I could never think of anything good to write about 2) 17 credits makes for a very busy schedule and homework load 3) I guess I didn't always feel like it 4) Yeah, I think that's it...
It's been a crazy semester. I don't know how I made it. *knock on wood* since the semester is not quite yet over (four more days of classes then finals week). I am looking forward to it being done though. It'll be nice to take only 14 credits next semester. I am especially excited for Friday when Dallen and I have our annual Ice Cream Party. We have at the end of Fall semester to celebrate surviving the semester and a break from school. What a better way to celebrate than to do it with ice cream, especially HOMEMADE from SCRATCH ice cream. :)
I suppose I can give a rundown of what went on this semester. I'll try to make it brief. First, Dallen's parents came out for a visit. Second, we won front row tickets to the BYU homecoming game (BYU won by a lot). YAY! Third, we had a nice, quiet Thanksgiving dinner with just the two of us. Fourth, we went to visit Dallen's grandma and while there I met one of his aunts, uncles, cousin, and his grandma's puppy named Callie. Fifth, we had our very own dining out since the snow was too terrible last night for us to drive up Little Cottonwood Canyon.
That's my semester in a nut shell. I am excited to have a break from homework and classes for a few weeks and I am also excited to sleep in, every single day.
No comments:
Post a Comment