Friday, June 17, 2016

I Want a Queen...

...Size bed.

Nothing like a two week long vacation to make you see what you've been missing out on. Lots of our nights were spent sleeping in hotels on queen size beds.

I never really had a problem with our full size bed; we always found a way to fit us and Buttercup (yes, she sleeps with us), but our bed just seems a bit too small for all of us (yes, we could probably train her to sleep on the couch or in her kennel or train her to sleep in a dog bed--that she doesn't have--but I like my Buttercup snuggles--especially when she sleeps like a human!) now.

With a queen size bed we were all able to fit comfortably on the bed with no complaint of Buttercup being in our foot space. Unfortunately, our bedroom is too small for a queen and the bed we want to get is $1000. Bright side to all of this though is that someday we will have this bed, even if it means waiting a few more years. For now I will appreciate all the weird ways in which Buttercup sleeps, even if it sometimes is up in our space (which it thankfully isn't all the time).

Here's just a few (several) photos of the ways Buttercup sleeps: 
 

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm fond of picture 4, Dog one the floor. ;) #6 shows the real problem, not the dog but the husband sprawled across 2/3 of the bed. Hey, T, give your wife some space. No, just kidding around. I know where you're coming from. We moved gradually to queen, then eventually to king, and I love it. The day will come for you.

    ReplyDelete