Sunday, September 11, 2016

What It Means to Actually be Blessed and to be #Blessed

Rachel Cruze has a section in her book Love Your Life, Not Theirs that talks about this difference between being blessed and #blessed. She also did a vlog about this difference, so I thought I would share it with you because it is important to know the difference.

I know a lot of what she said was what I posted about yesterday, but she goes into detail describing what each of those steps mean.

What she doesn't mention in the vlog is that most often when people use #blessed they are bragging. She gives the example in her book that people don't really use #blessed when they are talking about their beater car. It's most commonly used on the new car and other expensive things. I'm not against people using this hashtag, but it is important to use it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment