Saturday, March 28, 2015

Gilmore Girls Part 2 (Plot Twist)

I know I already wrote about Gilmore Girls, but my husband and I reached a plot twist episode. It was the episode in Season 2 where Sookie and Jackson got married. Chris came to town and him and Lorelai were actually going to give their relationship a shot and see where it goes. We were so excited! Almost as excited as Emily Gilmore, which she was pretty excited. Then he got a phone call from his ex-girlfriend and all that changed. Boo! I really wanted Lorelai and Chris to work out. :/ There's a chance they get back together, right? (Don't actually say). If they don't work out, then Lorelai and Luke should give their relationship a try. Assuming they get past their post-fight awkward stage.

Plot twists really drag you in to want to keep watching episode after episode. I really wanted to watch the next episode, but sadly I had to take an exam...Oh well, Monday will be here soon enough and then I will watch another episode. :)

2 comments:

  1. I won't tell you anything....but this is my very favorite show!!! Keep watching it and we'll have to chat about what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I'm so jealous that you still have 5 more beautiful seasons to watch. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete