Thursday, February 12, 2015

Gilmore Girls

A semi new found favorite TV show of my husband and I is Gilmore Girls. I originally started watching it because Netflix gave me a 5 star rating, so I thought "Why not." I had seen bits and pieces of it on ABC Family when I was waiting for Full House to come on. At the time I that it was okay. Nothing I would normally pick or watch on my own. Now, though, it's a great way for my husband and I to relax after a crazy day of school and work. I love the humor and how relatable most of the characters are.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GILMORE GIRLS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE! You'll love it, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my new favorite shows too! I needed a new show, and after hearing about why Dr. Coyne loved it, I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, my husband won't watch it because it's not very exciting. But I agree that it's the perfect show to help you relax!

    ReplyDelete