I love Pinterest. There are so many neat pins out there. I probably spend a little too much time on there sometimes...Thankfully, I've been getting a lot better about that. Lately though, I have not been super impressed with Pinterest. Here's why:
Something somewhat new Pinterest has done is "suggested for you" pins. Let me just say, I am not such a fan. The majority of pins they "suggest for me" are things that I would never pin. There's been a few good choices on their part, but mostly it is things relating to alcohol, swearing, immodesty, and other inappropriate things. I would like it more if they would actually look at the pins within my board and see that I don't find things about alcohol or immodesty or swearing or other inappropriate things to be tasty, cute, or funny.
I hope sometime in the future they will get better about finding pins I'm more likely to pin rather than giving me pins that I hide because I don't want to see it due to various reasons mentioned above.
No comments:
Post a Comment