Friday, February 6, 2015

On the Hunt for an Apartment (Maybe)

Most of my media consumption this past week (and three weeks really) has been surfing the internet looking for/at apartments. It's like the only thing my husband and I have been doing, besides homework. Who knew there were so many places to go to find apartments? KSL, Apartment Guide, Craigslist, Zillow, Trulia, various property managers...The list goes on and on.

Out of the seemingly million apartments (so...that's a bit of an exaggeration, but that's what it feels like) we have seen, there's been a few that we like. Most if not all of them we ended up not liking because of the rent and silly fees. The others just ended up being apartments that we just quite weren't looking for. There's one we looked at recently that we might move to (might being the keyword), but just don't know if we should. Hopefully, we'll find out soon enough if it is the right thing for us to move.

For now, though, I'm content where we are at. It's a nice, modest, spacious, affordable apartment. The nicest place I've probably ever lived in. It also helps that we have amazing landlords. :) 

I'm also thankful for the internet because if it wasn't for it, we wouldn't be able to look at the hundreds (maybe that's a more reasonable number...) apartments/condos/houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment